Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Running Sock Total

Ok, so far the running total of socks is:
1 pair multi-color self striping, toe up, lacy socks. D2 wears them to school even though they are way too huge for her. She has cabbaged onto them in a big way. They look very interesting with her bohemian denim, calico, and lace skirt and her black Mary Jane shoes. Yeah, and you thought your mother dressed you funny.

1 pair black, alpaca and silk, top down socks. Sister in Law #5 was admiring them when they were partway done. They might make very comfortable Labor & Delivery socks, but I'm not sure how well they would wash out. Eeeeewwwww, gross! I'm still thinking, got a couple of weeks before the due date. Really, how can you refuse a pregnant woman?

1 pair barely started socks that got sent off to Sock Goddess in Sock Wars 2006. I died so early, it was pitiful.

Started, unfinished:
1 baby soft pastel & white DK sock toe
1 variegated baby pastel sock that I started in 1983. Red Heart yarn. I did get the baby hat finished for Baby #1 to wear home from the hospital. So there.

Started, and then ripped back completely
1 pair burgundy silk & wool

Enough confession. If I find more, I'll add them later. No guilt! None. really. I think.

No comments: