Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sidetracked by Knitting Pattern-a-Day 2007

Yes, I confess, I bought it for myself, and right before Christmas too.

And then I had to buy another one for my daughter.

And I didn't wait until the New Year to start looking at them.

And I'm not doing them in order, at all. The other daughter has been "helping" me figure out what to do next, and has confused them all hopelessly. There's some really gret stuff in there, but it's distracting me from the socks. Are Mits close? Surely I get practice points for "mits on 2 circs", right?

I did finish a pair of my version of the "Dragon Scale Mits" or wristwarmers. I did them in Incredible tape, shades of blue, and they really did look like dragon scales. Once again: No photos were taken before I gave them away.

Why do I continue to forget the pictures?

No comments: