Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mad in March

Ok, I know you're dying for more information. I didn't have to dye the sock yarn this year. I had thought ahead last year after the search for Jayhawk colors proved to be so difficult. So, when I saw Blue and Red yarn already made, I snagged onto it. My own personal style for wearing socks would probably not be to have such contrast / dramatic stripping going on. It's a pretty "rugby stripe" colorway.
And, Yes, I admit, I probably overbought. More details on the yarn soon.

They're larger balls of yarn than I was expecting, and I prefer to do both at once, so I started each sock with it's own ball of yarn. That problem that I have with not quitting until I use up all the yarn.... Well, that may be problematic on these socks. I may end up with tights !

No comments: