Monday, October 16, 2006

Sock Wars Brutal ....

Wow, Sock Wars was rough on me! As a neophyte sock knitter, I was killed off so fast it was embarrassing. I am so mortified. But, I will have my revenge someday.
I'm going into training, after a recovery period at an undisclosed knitter's rehab center, to be ready to enter the next Sock Wars as an experienced veteran.

As inspiration, I am wearing my wonderful Butternut color KnitPicks classic wool socks every chance I get. Since sending off my pitiful partially started pair of socks to be finished by my very kind and talented assassin, the generous Sock Goddess, I have started no less than 4 pairs of socks and finished one pair. DH knows I have lost my mind, but he's really perplexed by this behavior.

I need a 12 step program to get through this. This blogging is part of the therapy.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: