Saturday, February 09, 2008

Finished the Crayon Footies

Photo goes here:
I finished the Crayon Footies. I'm going to have to research the yarn more though. I got it from Knitpicks and it's a self-patterning sock yarn. I thought the colorway was called Crayon, but now I'm seeing that is actually a Cotton Yarn that they stock now. And, to top it all off, it was a Clearance sale yarn when I got it. Therefore: it was a Great Bargain and, since it's from Knit Picks, it's great stuff. But, it's not on the website anymore. And the DH's cleaning up has probably gotten rid of all traces of the order, the shipping, and the ball bands. I used the Two at Once Toe-Up Sock Pattern from KnitPicks as a starting point. So, it's probably "Essential" yarn. The colors of mine are primary red, yellow and blue with white patterning.

Content:
75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon
Weight:
Fingering Weight
Gauge:
7 - 8 sts = 1" on #1 - 3 needles
Amount:
231 yards/50 gram ball
Care:
Machine Washable/Tumble Dry Low


One more reason to start one of those project scrapbooks I've read about.
Someday.......
Anyway, I'm test driving the Footies today. They don't look at all attractive before they're put on. But they're comfie and just warm enough wearing them as slippers today around the house.
Photos soon.....

No comments: