Friday, March 07, 2008

What happened to Socktopia?

Does anyone know what happened to Socktopia?
I know the posts that I'm finding on the Blog/KAL or whatever it was long ago, but can't hurt to try.
I'm getting a "this might be for sale" message when I go there.
I totally missed the Harry Potter series, and am searching high and low for "dragon scale" like knitting patterns. The photos I'm seeing online are absolutely awesome!
How did I miss this? Well, I thing it was during my LACE phase last year.
There is just sooooo much cool stuff out there, how is one to keep up with it all?
Let me know if you know where I can catch up to the patterns or Socktopia.
TIA everybody...........
Ruby

1 comment:

Carrie Penny said...

I just came across your blog while I was looking for socktopia also. The patterns are on ravelry, but I can't find the website.

I am knitting one of the Harry Potter socks now, but I wanted to see what happened to the site for any new things going on.