Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Unique Sheep: Ram Club: Work Socks with a Twist

Ok, I know it's not his sweater, but I am making progress on Work Socks for the DH. I think I might have picked a size or two too large though. I'm not sure on the Sock knitting for the DH though. Socks are pretty much a disposable commodity for him. He's very much a 12 pairs for $9 kind of guy. Any color, as long as they're white, and come in huge multiples so he doesn't have to work too much at matching pairs. So, we'll see if this is a total waste of time. Wait a minute: I must be having a mind lag. Knitting is never a waste of time! If nothing else, I have had hours of enjoyment and relaxation from handling some very lovely yarn. In an interesting color combination that I would probably not have chosen on my own. It really is striking knit up, in a very guy kind of way. We'll see if this works the magic it's supposed to on the reluctant hubby. Maybe the Full Moon and the Halloween influences will complete the spell and influence him to not point out my fatal fiber obsessions as much.
We'll see.......

No comments: