Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Ram Club for Men's Socks

Help me eeeee! I don't remember exactly what lead up to it, but I think I signed up for a "Men's Sock Club"? The Sock Club for Men? hee hee heee. Well, I do have plenty of "Men" in my socalled life that I could knit for, right? Maybe it was the Ram thing. I'm heavily influenced by Aries.
It's at theuniquesheep.com. I vaguely remember finding it during March Madknits when I was looking for Jayhawk color yarn for Jaywalker Socks. Or maybe it was when I started searching for Sock Wars. Today, I had to go to PayPal to find out what the actual website was. When I got there, it is soo cool. But, they're not going to start shipping stuff until August. Whew! I've got to get through the Six_Sox and then there's going to be Sock Wars III in May. I'm soooo into this stuff. But, I have got to stop buying 4 or 5 new yarns for each One that I use up. All my stash hiding spots are overflowing. I started to use the Ravelry stash list a while back and really got to get back into it.
A few days ago, I came across a blog where a woman has listed how many Yards of Yarn she owns.
Is there anyone here that actually KNOWS how much yarn they have? Exactly, down to the Yard ?
Boggles the mind.

No comments: